Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Knitted by HIS hands

Yesterday my prenatal appointment went well although my nurse was worried about fetal movement. It was around 1:45 pm and I had not felt any movement that day but as soon as I told her I haven't been feeling any movement I felt a kick. My doctor wanted to monitor the baby for about 20-30 minutes. She kicked and swished around the entire time although I couldn't feel all of them it made me so happy to hear active she was. My doctor felt that she was doing well but noticed I had a few contractions so he decided to check and make sure I wasn't dilating. After the exam he was happy to let me know that I have not dilated any, but he wanted to perform another test.. fetal fibronectin test. I was told that if it is negative it means that I am unlikely to go into preterm labor but if it comes back positives it really doesn't tell us anything because I still may go full term and 70-80% of women go full term after testing positive for the fetal fibronectin. I was sure I would come back negative but I found out I was wrong after I received a phone call today from my doctor. I must say I am really not worried at all. I'll be 31 weeks tomorrow and I'm feeling really good. I have not experienced any pain other than pelvic pain; which I must say can be verrrry painful. I will keep praying that GOD continues to watch over Genesis and she will be a happy and healthy baby.

Lately I have been thinking about her constantly.. who will she look like, who's nose, who's eyes, who's toes she is going to have? I am hoping my husbands he has eye lashes like a elephant they are so long, thick and black they are just gorgeous to me. I also have been thinking about the D-Day. How will it be ? Will it go smoothly, Will I end up getting a epidural after planning to go natural? GOD!!! I just can't wait to hold her in my arms, kiss her and tell her how much her mommy and daddy love her and she is a blessing from GOD. Until that special day I can only imagine about the beautiful gift GOD has given me. I feel so blessed... so wonderfully blessed. This little being knitted in my womb by HIS hands! Just the thought of it amazes me.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by to thank you so much for the prayers and support for Bentley. We are so grateful for amazing bloggin' friends like you. Although we do not personally know each other, support is support and I hold that close to my heart!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete