Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Getting Ready for Genesis :)

Yesterday my husband and I went baby shopping and there is still more things that we have to get such as an humidifier, tub, dreft laundry detergent,bottle sterilizer ect. I must say I was EXTREMELY tired and worn out. Every couple of minutes I was trying to find some place to sit while my husband did the browsing. The whole time Genesis was using my bladder as her punching bag LOL... I continuously had to use the public restroom (which I hate).Well here are a couple of pictures we took yesterday.




1 comment:

  1. Awww her travel system is so cute! Thanks for the comment on my post! :) I haven't been on here in forever. Jaxon's been moving more lately so I haven't been as worried. I can't believe we're both almost due! YAY! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete