Monday, June 22, 2009

Were Making Progress..

Today I went to my prenatal appointment and everything went well. My doctor performed the Strep B test and it was VERY uncomfortable. I'm waiting on the results and he also checked me for dialation and I was 1 cm. Yay! I also have been experiencing contractions these last couple of days. It's nice to know that I'm making some progress.

*Weight Gain-
I gained 6 pounds in one week which put me at 173 I can't believe how much weight I have gained. I am hoping that it wont be too hard to lose those extra pounds. Along with weight gained my feet has swollen and I can barely see my ankles.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. So very cute. I remember my pregnancy days. I'll never forget them telling me that I was going to have a boy. I was on cloud 9. Both are 6 and 11 now. Enjoy these teeny tiny days. They won't last but they are a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete