Wednesday, April 15, 2009

99 Days and Counting....

As many of you already know my prenatal appointment was today and it went well. Although I didn't get to do an ultra-sound today I'm still happy. I passed my glucola test it was 121 and it had to be below 140 so I think I did very well. As for as the iron goes ummm not so well I'm now taking some iron pills to get it back to where it should be. As far as the weight goes I'm getting up there like that little thing on the price is right that climbs to top of the mountain. At my last visit I was 142 and today I weighed in at 150, but thats fine I know my little dumpling is okay and thats all that matters right now.
I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow and as of today I have 99 more days to go..I'm finally in the two digit numbers!! Why does 99 days sound better than 3 mths? I think it just makes me feel like that special day is right around the corner.

I plan on putting a video up of the baby moving but right now she is kind of tricky and she is not big enough for the camera to catch... so I plan on uploading a video in about 4 weeks I know she will be big enough for the camera to capture each and every movement.

My next appointment is May 18th and I'll be almost 31 weeks!! So here we go again marking x's on the calender counting down till my next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment