Saturday, April 11, 2009

Dear Diary

I have become addicted to buying things. I'm in love with GAP their clothes are just the cutest. I have recently found myself going on their site more than twice a day and probably a dozen times a week. Matter of fact I just made another purchases night before last and now I'm just waiting for their new arrivals so I can see if there is anything I like. Is this how it is going to be once she arrives? Every chance I get I'm browsing through the baby isles, on the Internet buying that outfit that I absolutely MUST have, buying all the latest baby gear and gadgets?

Genesis have been doing well definately a mover and a shaker. I find that she moves more in the evening and through the night rather than the day. I often just lay down and stare at my belly watching her move around and no matter how many times she does it I'm amazed and so excited each and every time. For the first time a couple of nights ago my husband actually felt her kick. Aaahh... being kicked never felt so good! :P LOL
I am so proud at how well she is doing but I know I owe all thanks to GOD. She is truly a blessing!! I go to the doctor next week and I wonder how much weight I've gained since my last appointment. Lately I have been eating a lot..more than I usually eat my appetite has definitely increased, and I think the reason for that is the baby begins to develop fat around this time of the pregnancy. So I guess I better get a good work out regimen because I will definitely have more than a few pounds to shed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm addicted to shopping for the baby too! lol I loooove GAP! They have the cutest stuff! He's got a ton of GAP clothes in his closet. LOL I almost bought him little swimming trunks from there last week but I doubt he'll use them that young. I might go back for them though haha.

    ReplyDelete