Friday, April 24, 2009

A Little Worried '_'

Usually I have nothing but good things to say but not today I'm actually kind of worried. For the last couple of days Genesis haven't been as active. I usually will feel her kicks and swishes at least 3 or 4 times (if not more ) within a hour, but I only feel movement probably 3 to 4 times a day and that's if I give her nudge and she gives me a little kick. I check her heart beat with my fetal doppler and her heart rate is at 150+. My husband thinks every thing is fine and I'm worried about nothing..as always. I'm praying that every thing is fine. I'm guessing she moves more when I'm asleep. Lord how I wish I had one of those ultra sound machines.... well come to think about it its probably good that I don't. She probably would get tired of me taking a peek every 5-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment