Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rumblin" n Tumblin

Hmmmm where shall I start? I turned 24 weeks yesterday!! My appointment is on the 15th and I can barely wait. I guess it's really not the appointment but the fact I will be almost 27 weeks. I have been so anxious lately can't wait to do this, can't wait to do that. I know I should just be relaxing, and seizing each moment instead of anticipating the next day,week,month ect. It's kind of hard when I read about all of the baby development in months to come.
As far as the progress of my pregnancy every thing has been going smoothly she is definitely growing and those bones have hardened enough for me to feel those kicks. Which I love it eases my mind to feel her wobbling around in there.I am reassured that everything is fine. Well I think that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad everything's going well!! I love feeling the kicks! They're amazing aren't they?

    ReplyDelete