Wednesday, March 18, 2009

21 Wks 6 Days

Today my appointment went well. I was worried that I was leaking amniotic fluid, but after performing a few test it was confirmed that it wasnt amniotic fluid. The baby is putting pressure on my bladder causing it to leak.

At my next appointment Im scheduled to take a glucola test which is a screening for gestational diabetes. I hope that I do very well. I was told not to eat any carbohydrates on that day. So I can't eat bread, cereal, fruit/fruit juice, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, crackers, beans, english peas. I guess I'll just go on a empty stomach.



Oh, I also asked about a supplement called Expecta I wanted to begin to take to help the babys brain and eye development. He gave me the okay and I started taking them today. My next appointment is in four weeks. I am soooo excited I'll be almost 27 weeks. Yayy!!

Later on this month I'm going shopping for the baby!! I also want to start looking for a breast pump...I dont know where to start looking! Well.....thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment