Friday, March 13, 2009

When I Look In The Mirror

When I look in the mirror I'm in awe. Amazed at how there is a little human being in there. This is one of the most precious experience a woman can have. I often sit and think about how GOD gave us every thing we needed to support this growing baby, and He never ceases to amaze me.
I use to complain about the pain in my pelvic area but after I learned how my pelvic bones soften to prepare itself for the birthing process I no longer could complain. Because I knew that my body was doing what it was suppose to do. I look in the mirror and see my big round belly and think WOW I'm getting big.





I don't complain I'm happy that my baby is growing and thriving. To some what may look big and unattractive to me it is beautiful.GOD is truly amazing never will I doubt HIM. He has shown me in more than enough ways that HE is real and with me all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Awww! I love your ultra sound.. I sure cant wait to get mt 1st one.. The pills were $93.99

    ReplyDelete