Thursday, March 19, 2009

Changes During Pregnancy**

Tippin" The Scale


Add Image Yesterday I went to the doctor and guess how much weight I gained. I gained three pounds in two weeks. Is that even normal? In all I gained 12 pounds during this pregnancy. I was at 130 now I'm a popping 142. I try so hard to stay away from those hamburgers, cinnamon rolls, apple pies, and pizzas, but that has been easier said than done. I also have fallen in love with cheese the sharp cheddar its so good! I buy block kind so I can slice it and have it with cold pineapples!


Stretch Marks**


I noticed a couple of stretch marks about a 4 weeks ago! Who doesnt hate those things, but I went out and purchased some tummy honey cream it was $27.00 for an 4 oz bottle. I have been using it for at least a month now and no new stretch marks have appeared and it seems those I have are fading!

Along with strecth marks I have skin discloration that I got back in 2007 with my last pregnancy I thought it would leave after I gave birth but they didn't. I now have gotten more with this pregnancy the discloration was just on my legs it now has went on my arms. My sister experience the same thing during her pregnancy, but I don't know anyone else who has gone through this. (sorry about the pants in the pic)










No comments:

Post a Comment