Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Impatiently Waiting

Since I'm just sitting here waiting on my husband to get home I guess I'll just update my blog. Well much haven't been going on...I did some more shopping for the baby I bought some more clothes from GAP I'm just in love with their selections. I didn't know it would be so expensive though! I must say I enjoyed spending!! Now I have a reason not to feel guilty or worried about what my husband will say once he see I spent over three hundred dollars on a couple of outfits. Its for the baby....although I wish I wasn't so addicted to expensive stuff. It's just so exciting I can't believe that I let my husband or myself start buying anything. I'm too much of a pessimistic freak! I always think of the worst in every situation. Don't think I haven't thought about something happening to the baby and only being left with pampers, wipes, outfits and strollers. I'm just trying to stay positive praying every day that GOD will bless me with a happy and healthy baby!! My husband is just over joyed I love seeing him smile, and picking out the ugliest things when we're at the store. July is taking so long to get here but I know its worth the wait. I don't mind letting her bake a little longer in the oven. When she gets here I can't wait to tell her how much she is loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment