Friday, March 13, 2009

This Is Where It All Began.....

November 12th what a very special and happy day that was! I had been trying to get pregnant for months. I tried the clear-blue easy monitor, ovulation kits, basal body thermometer. I bought over 50 ovulation kits from this website but each and everyone revealed that I wasn't ovulating. Aunt Flow left and fail to show up 3 months in a row. I had no clue why or what was going on. I was hoping that I would get pregnant naturally but failed to believe that I would. On a social site I had a ticker on my page and it would tell me when I should be ovulating. Knowing that my cycle was irregular and I haven't had a cycle in over 90 days.. I have no idea why I payed any attention to it but I did. One morning I woke up logged on to the site and saw the ticker said test today. So I got out my last pregnancy test and gave it a good squirt (LOL) and placed on the edge of the tube while I did my daily routine..brush my teeth, wash my face ect. I gave a quick glance at the test and begin to sigh then I gave a second look and realized there were two lines on the test!! WHAT?? I couldn't believe it! I started jumping around so happily, smiling from ear to ear. After thanking GOD and doing a little dance I called my husband at work and gave him the good news and told him to bring home a test. I said I was going to wait to take it the next morning but I couldn't wait that long so I took it later on that night and once again POSITIVE! And this is where my journey began.

No comments:

Post a Comment