Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shopping For Baby












These are a couple of items that I purchased at gap.com. I still have so much more to get! They had a lot of cute clothes and shoes! And their shipping and handling prices are great as well. I plan on visiting the store in my local area even though I dread going to malls it's always so crowded no matter what time of the day I go.






I went from just browsing to adding things to the cart..then checked out and these are some of the things I bought.








I love both of these but I would have to go on the website and get them personalized! I would like to change the color of the monogram and add Genesis initials instead of the polo pony.

This is just so cute. I love the old fashion look it has!



This will go well with a pair of khakis (short or a skirt)





These are too adorable, but I'm not sure if she will get a chance to wear them since she is due July 23. Summer will be leaving very soon afterwards hopefully it will stay warm enough for her to wear them.

1 comment:

  1. Omg all those clothes are too cute!!! Don't you just love shopping for baby?! I didn't know you were having a girl...CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete